Charming Victorian built in the 1800's 3 stories of room. Charming porch with swing Larger rooms lovely staircase in entry hall. Back Porch off of kitchen for dining or just relaxing. Currently using the dining room as a sitting room with bow window at the end Also curved widows in one of the second floor bedrooms. There is a back-to-back fireplace between the Livingroom and the dining room. It is not operational. The house is being sold in as is condition and it is quite livable. It is a quick walk of 2 blocks to the Pocomoke river and the boat ramp with plenty of trailer parking. Stroll the boardwalk into town and visit the Museum and the Marva Theater. Restaurants, golf and shopping are nearby.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,139 sq. ft
Worcester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 2+ Access Exits J, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price